Friday, June 6, 2008

My first song.

I'm growing up. I finally maned up and got a big girl blog. I was scared no one would read anything I wrote if I deviated from my beloved myspace page. Though I know the only reason I still have one is because I blog there. I can completely understand why none of my friends would want to venture out into the "real" world of blogging. So I chose to make it easy for them by sticking to the place where they all gather. Speaking of which, I just hit 1,001 views yesterday and 10 posts. I know, I know, it’s minuscule to some, but for me is a great accomplishment.My plan is to write (or blog) daily at least 350 words for everyday of summer. I have not chose any specific topics as of yet but I do promise to entertain. So hello to all my old friends who have followed me over and hello to all my new friends that will discover me now.

A little explanation about my blog...
My title is Blog about me. And if you had a chance to read the description underneath, you'd know what I meant. (However, if you haven't, look up now and the rest will make sense.) Let me first start with saying I am arrogant. I do not pretend to be. It is just my nature. I do not care what people think of me. I maintain my own opinions, which are not ever up for discussion, and I have no conscience. I know you are waiting for me to say sike, or just kidding. But I'm not, so don't hold your breath. I don't admire people, I am never jealous and the key to being arrogant is not to lust after someone else’s anything because you already know yours is better. I will beat you at anything you want to play. Jacks, dominoes, chutes and ladders, a foot race, life (and I'm not talking about the board game). I'm just very confident in my God given abilities to beat anybody at anything. Wow, I guess I just oxymoroned (I know this is not a word) myself. I said my blog wasn't going to be about me, but I guess a little insight was needed. So, with less than an hour before my girls show up and still no shower I must say goodbye. I'm sorry this wasn't that entertaining. However tomorrow is a new day. I'm going to karaoke tonight. You better believe I'll have a story to tell you tomorrow. =]

Peace and Love.
431 words… and counting

No comments: